Below you will find some of the best STD and HIV/AIDS resources on the web.
- AIDS GOV – HIV/AIDS information from the Federal government about prevention, testing, treatment, research, and using new media in response to HIV/AIDS
- AIDS INFO – HIV/AIDS treatment and research information from the US federal government
- CDC STD – Information, statistics, and treatment guidelines for sexually transmitted diseases (STD) from CDC’s Division of STD Prevention
- MEDLINE PLUS STD – A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine that addresses STD’s
- STD JOURNAL – Journal of the American Sexually Transmitted Diseases Association
- STD WIKI – Wikipedia page dedicated to all things related to Sexually Transmitted Diseases including HIV/AIDS
- TEENS HEALTH STD – Learn the facts about sexual health with articles about puberty, menstruation, infections, and just about everything else you wanted to know, for guys and girls
- WHO – World Health Organization features data and statistics, publications, projects and disease outbreak news
- CNA Classes – Organization features database of CNA classes. Become a nurse aide and fight on the front lines of the epidemic.
Add a new resource by filling out the form below. We add resources dedicated to Sexually Transmitted Diseases and HIV/AIDS.